Saturday 28 May 2016

AKA addresses his relationship with Dj Zinhle


 


AKA has gone after his relationship with Zinhle. In so doing he exposed the nature of the relationship on twiter.

He tweetered:

"Yesterday was the end of me keeping my mouth shut. That post withi the t shirt, totally unnecessary."

"AKA kicked off his Twitter rant by pointing out that Zinhle has pictures of his mom in her house, and none of her own mother."

"Why are there pictures of myself and my mother in her house? And why does she make a point of showing it on TV?"
"Where is HER mother?"

"I can only be decent for so long."
"Why are there so many pictures of my mother on Instagram .... And none of her own mother? It's weird. Let go. Please."

"Petty. Petty. Petty."

"One day I'll tell my story. Only, I'll tell it .......ONCE."

"I've tried to handle this in "private" for a year now .... But it's clear that they want to make a spectacle .... Well, here it is."

"Don't let our silence fool you into thinking we don't have shit to say. You want mention "respect" ... Try some respect for the father."

"They called B* a whore for nearly a year now ... Every single day. Not once has she spoken out. THAT is strength. THAT is grace."

"Don't let our silence fool you into thinking we don't have shit to say. You want mention "respect" ... Try some respect for the father".

"Why the fuck should I protect the mother of my child when she is making a career out of shading me?"

"Kairo has MY surname. I paid for that. Took care of my responsibility according to HER culture. So where is MY due respect as a father?"

Thats AKA addresing his relationship. It stands to be seen how Dj Zinhle will respond to such allegations.


No comments:

Post a Comment